Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April Showers brings July Baby


Wow! What a weekend!  I don’t even know where to start…..I’m completely overwhelmed by the love at my baby shower! Huge thank you go to all of the hostess for the most perfectly planned shower and Nancy for opening up her house!  It meant the world to me to have all my friends and family at the shower.  We had family fly in from all the way from California to Florida, all to celebrate Mr. Luke!! He is sure one loved child! Everything about the day was so special to me and I cannot thank y’all enough for the love and support.

Mr. Luke got some pretty nice swag too!  I’ve decided he’s going to be the best-dressed little boy…that is, until he outgrows all the adorable outfits people got him, and I actually have to style him.  The only sad thing about the baby shower is that it appears that Luke will be a Bama fan. I know…I feel like I’ve failed Auburn. I’m sorry; although he did get one real Auburn outfit from Mrs. Lee.  Can’t wait to see the look on Scott’s face when he sees Luke in orange and blue.  Gosh Luke’s going to look good in those colors!  

In other news John and William also came to Birmingham for the weekend!  Of course we made a special trip over to Nancy’s so Scott could give William M&Ms and on Sunday Scott was able to spend some time with William at Chuckle Cheese.  I’m not sure who had more fun- Scott or William…

Here are a few pictures from the weekend- wish I would have taken more!
 
Proud Grandmothers

Ahoy mate! Luke is on the way!

Probably my favorite picture of William.  

The hostesses with the mostest!

Prego Sisters! Either Sarah is small or Luke is huge. 
Aunt Janice enjoying the salad. 
I dream of BabyBites
probably a good idea...

The ladies enjoying an after diner cocktail

Two of my most favorite people- Papoose and Aunt Janice! 

No comments:

Post a Comment