Friday, April 26, 2013

Little Discoveries


Oh the smell of spring is in the air! Love it!  Sometimes I wonder why it can’t be spring all year long.  I guess if that was the case, we wouldn’t appreciate it as much.  So, we should thank the weatherman up above for giving us 4 seasons. 

Anyway, this week, momma Neidhardt went out to Arizona for a golf tournament and won her flight!  She and her partner, Sue, won last year too, so they had to defend their title.  Now, she’s on her way to Birmingham for my baby shower!!  I cannot even express how excited I am.  I’ve been looking forward to the baby shower since…well…since I got pregnant.  Each week it would get close and closer and now its here!  Mostly, I’m excited to see all my friends and family!

Way to go Mom and Sue! Glad the countless days of practicing paid off!

Now I need something else to look forward to.  Got any suggestions?  Well, I guess we only have 10 weeks left of the pregnancy…so that’ll be my new countdown.  The thought of being a parent, responsible for making sure this little person loves God, is a law-biding citizen, and a good person baffles my mind.  Good thing he has an amazing father!!

I leave everyone with a story of prince William:
Last week, he was running around Mom & Dad’s house with just his underwear on.  After awhile of playing with his toys and being wild, he looked down and goes “THERE’S A POCKET IN MY UNDERWEAR” (like there is for all male underwear) then, a few moments later he surprisingly yells “AND THERE IS A WEEWEE IN THE POCKET!!!!!!”.  When Ann told me the story, I couldn’t stop laughing.  In fact, I still giggle every time I read the text message!  Gosh he is such a cute little kid-every new thing he discovers is such an amazing moment for him.  I can’t wait to have a little boy of my own to remind me of all the amazing little discoveries in everyday life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment