Monday, April 1, 2013

April Fool's Day!

Happy April Fool’s Day!!
Remember when you use to play jokes on people today?  Sophomore year in college, my roommate, Katie Pauley, and I played a joke on our suite mates, Lee and Sarah.  Actually, come to think of it, we played tons of jokes on them.  One time we hid an open can of tuna fish in Lee’s closet.  Gross.  Then one time we saran wrapped the toilet.

I wonder where April Fool’s Day even came from? I’m sure there is some good wives tale.  Anyway, we had a wonderful Easter weekend!!  We were able to see William, Ann, & John along with the entire Musser/Haines family.  They’re always fun to be around because there’s never a dull moment.  And we had a lovely brunch with Scott's side of the family, Momma Sita, Aunt Paula, Aunt Lynn, and Papoose!    

It was also Nellie’s 2nd Birthday on Easter!  The day before she got to spend the day at the park and at her boyfriend, Champ’s, (aka Rob & Miranda’s) place.  Then on Sunday we got her a bully stick and sang happy birthday to her.  What a spoiled dog. 


Happy 2nd Birthday Miss Nellie! 
 Luke got some sweet swag from the Easter Bunny (Aka Grandma Lisa).  And Scott and I got some nice stuff from the same Easter Bunny- nail polish and a gift card to Chick-Fil-A…guess the Easter Bunny know what we like!!  I made a little something-something for Scott- just basically all his favorite items including homemade cookies…they were all gone by Monday morning! Hahaha. 


Too much to fit into an Easter Basket
 
 
Scott could live off these 7 items for the rest of his life and be happy.
Scott’s heading out of town tomorrow for a work conference in San Diego-gosh I’m so jealous!!  Cali isn’t even comparable to the places I have to go for work!  Hahaha.  He is going to be quite busy- between the actual conferences and presenting his research project, he’ll be visiting the Stone Family and the Navy Base- where he’ll pretend he’s a Navy Seal.  Sounds like a fun week!  I can’t wait to hear how it goes!
 
Hope everyone has a wonderful April 1st and Easter weekend!! I loved seeing everyone all dressed up in their Sunday best yesterday on Facebook!!!  Spring has Sprung!


About to bust open....too bad I have 3 more months. He'll thank me later-maybe.
No need to point Scott, its hard to miss.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment