Monday, April 8, 2013

My Hubby is Back!


And another work week begins….but that’s ok because its one more week closer to not being pregnant and having Luke in our arms.  That’s about the only thing that will get me through this long week.

Scott is backed from his work conference in San Diego!!!! Gosh last week was so hard without him- really opened my eyes to how much he actually helps me around the house.  Normally all I think he does is make a mess and take out the trash…but he does a whole lot more!! So glad to have my hubby back!!  It sounded like he had a wonderful time making business contacts and doing his presentation on some research that I didn’t understand (per the norm).  On Friday, he was able to drive by Coronado, the Navy Base where the Navy Seals train, and drove to Marietta to see The Stone Family. 


I was able to keep myself entertained while he was gone by doing Luke’s first (of many) load of laundry.  I also meet up with Katie Pauley for dinner and picked up my grandfather’s (Boppy’s) wedding ring.  His ring originally had 3 round diamonds set in a square setting.  After he died, mom got the 3 stones set into individual rings (one for me, one for Ann, and one for herself) and kept the original square setting (since that’s what makes the ring so unique).  I love it- and every time I look down at it, I think of him-which kinda keeps me in check since he was such an honest, noble man.


disreguard swallen fingers...
 
Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and enjoyed our 1st spring weather weekend!!  Also, the beginning of wedding season!!! I L-O-V-E-D seeing all the beautiful brides on FB!! Can’t wait to see all the babies soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment