Saturday, March 30, 2013

Easter Weekend!


Happy Easter!!

One of my favorite holidays- today is the day we are reminded that our Savior died for all our sins to save us.  Quite a humbling though….and the main reason why Easter is my favorite holiday- and because of the fashion, of course. If only I could fit into my cute seersucker dresses and swim suits.  Oh well, maybe next year- for the time being I’ll keep eating the tasty Easter candy.

I had quite an exciting mail day the other day.  Both my baby shower and Jr. League invitation came in the mail!! 

I love getting mail!

In other exciting news, Grandma Lisa has been showering Luke with gifts galore! He is going to be the best dressed little man thanks to her!  During some spring cleaning, Lisa found some of Scott's baby outfits- i mean, of course, what kind of mother doesn't save e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g.....So we're going to have a blast dressing Luke up in them and comparing with old pictures of Scott.  All of the items are hand made by her!  (pictures to come- they are currently at the dry cleaners).

Sweet little outfits and swaddle blanket
Luke's 1st Bama outfit along with some classics
Also, another huge THANKS to Uncle Jim & Aunt Cyndy for the Pack-n-Play and to Grandma Karen and Papa for the car seat!!! Its kinda funny to think that about year ago our house was flooded with wedding gifts- nows its baby stuff!! I love it! I wouldn't have it any other way!!  

The Pack-n-Play with more gadgets then a car

The cowboy car seat!  All its missing is a bullet proof car. 

98 days until Luke's due date!  Its almost here!  Luke has no idea right now how loved he is...i'm sure all he cares about is when he'll get more Easter candy.  We are absolutely  humbled by the love and support we have received from family members!!  Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend enjoying Easter and its meaning.  Can’t wait to go to church, brunch with the family, and play with William!

I leave everyone with a picture of William and his cousin, Olivia, showing him how to drive a real barbie car!
 
Girl can drive

No comments:

Post a Comment