Thursday, April 19, 2012

Willam's new kicks

Oooooo What to do on this ugly, muggy, humid day?  Same thing I do almost everyday- shop!  While I have my usual sites I check on a daily basis, Gilt, AnnTaylor, Nordstrom’s, Luluemon, and Ruelala, today I decided to check out something for the cutest kid in town, my nephew William!

The other day, he stole food of a kid’s lunch plate at day care, and the other kid bit William’s hand.  So, when Scott and I go to visit Tampa in 2 weeks, I’m going to teach William self-defense.  The first step of self-defense is to look like a badass.  This is quite simple for a 2 year old, wear some kick ass shoes.  Right now, William’s parental units (Ann & John), have him wearing sissy shoes, such a Crocs, New Balance, or cheap sandals.  This is completely unacceptable.  A kid needs a pair of solid kicks…But nope, his parental units prefer to have him wear fruitcake shoes.  This is why I have spent the better part of my day shopping for a pair of shoes for William.  I know, right now you’re probably thinking ‘wow, I’ve never known Jane to not shop for herself’…well, desperate times call for desperate measures.  Here are the shoes I’ve been researching.



 [And if Ann or John read this, if I EVER see William wearing a pair of Toms, I will no longer claim him-those are uglier than Crocs or Tevas-if you want to buy a pair of shoes for a child in a 3rd world country, just buy them a pair of shoes, don’t subject yourself to wearing the same shoes as them].

1 comment:

  1. hahahahaha oh jane! you are hilarious! william is so lucky that he has a cool aunt to ensure that he looks like a badass!

    ReplyDelete