Friday, April 27, 2012

Final Count Down

Remember when you use to count down to Christmas and summer break as a kid?  That’s how I feel when I count down to May 21st!  Scott will be graduating on May 18th and to celebrate, we are taking a Mediterranean cruise.  We’re just 3 weeks away from complete freedom.  We will be flying into Barcelona for a quick little stay, then hopping on to Celebrity’s Solstice for a 14 day cruise around France, Italy, and Croatia.  To say we’re excited is an understatement.  Since we will be in such a unique part of the world, I’ve been saving all my pennies for some type of memorabilia. Got any suggestions?  A pair of fine Italian loafers?  Custom Italian sandals?  Wine?  Art work?  Pottery?  I’ll take one of all the above.

My sister is so nice and will be lending me her fancy camera so hopefully I’ll have a few semi-professional looking pictures to post (for all 5 of my followers- yes that’s right, I’ve moved up from 4 to 5- booyea).  Here are some pictures of the places we are going!


Our Boat!





No comments:

Post a Comment