Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A New Goal

As we all know, I’m pretty new to this blog world.  I don’t take it too serious consider I only have 4 followers and I highly doubt even they read the blog.  I, basically, just use to blog as a little scrap book, so one day, I can look back and laugh at how silly I was/am.  However, it has come to my attention that in the blog world you’re suppose to post pictures--cute, colorful, pinterest type pictures.  And there are days where you need to post special stuff, like What I Love on Wednesday, Funday Friday, and post outfits that you wear.  So, I owe all 4 of my followers, an apology for my blog that lacks pictures.  I mean, to be honest, I only read books with pictures-so why would anyone read my blog with almost no pictures?  This is why I have a new goal—to bring more pictures to my blog.  While they may not be cute artistic photo made by instagram, I’ll do my best to make the blog a bit more hip.  The only thing I can actually guarantee are misspelled words, incorrect use of grammar, and random word placement-which I would like to thank Dyslexia for giving me this competitive advantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment