Saturday, February 2, 2013

Progress


The crib is up!  Now all we need is a baby to fill it! Haha. The hardest part of putting the crib together was getting the box up the stairs.  Thanks to Crossfit training, Scott got all 154 lbs of box and crib up the stairs all by himself.  The next hardest part was getting everything unpacked.  I did it one day on my lunch break…which was more of a workout than a break.  After that, setting it up and getting the 12 screws in it was simple.

Today I ordered the mattress and changing pad! On Friday we’ll know the gender and the first thing i'll be doing is picking out the fabric for the bed skirt, curtains, and rug.  Gosh, I’m so excited about decorating the nursery…well, maybe I just lied- I think I’m only excited because I have the most amazing Mother-In-Law that is basically doing all the designing/decorating.  My job is to just give her my stamp of approval before she orders stuff.  I’m glad someone in the family has the ‘decorator eye’.

Here are some pics of the crib.  Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend and is ready for the Super Bowl tomorrow- I’m ready for the commercials and Beyonce’s half time show.  


ridic amount of packaging.  
The crib. Just missing the mattress, bedding, and baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment