Thursday, January 31, 2013

Crazy stuff

Happy Thursday everyone!

Its already the last day in January. Crazy. Wanna know whats also crazy? The weather in Birmingham! One day is a beautiful crisp day next, its raining to-beat-the-band (Uncle Jim coined phrase) and we're under a Tornado watch.  Craziness.

I almost forgot, since I missed yesterday, I forgot to talk about “What I’m Loving on Wednesday”…so here is my best attempt
(1) Yup, still in love with my stroller.  While running with the dog yesterday, I ran into a lady pushing her baby in the same stroller I have.  Of course I stopped her and got her personal review of the product- which was positive-especially considering the fact her mouse-looking-yappy-dog fit perfectly in the undercarriage.
(2) My hubby.  I guess he is always the first thing I’m loving but this morning was particularly enjoyable-probably because we weren’t rushing around trying to get out the door for work.  I should quickly remind him to enjoy mornings like these because soon we will have a crying baby who will eventually spit up and pee on his suit before work.
(3) Sorry people- can’t think of a 3rd item. Oh wait, I’m loving my new car!  It still smells like a new car, which is the whole point of buying one brand new.  And every day I find a new feature in the car- like yesterday, I found this button called “info” that will tell me the song name and artist.  Pretty nifty! 
Hope everyone has a wonderful Thrusday....because its almost FRIDAY!!!! whaaawhoooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment