Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Happy 3rd Birthday William!

Happy 3rd Birthday William!  Technically, it was yesterday, but a day late never hurt anyone.  This weekend he is having a construction theme birthday party at the park with his daycare friends.  He is going to have a blast!

Last weekend, while attempting to organize our photos on the Apple, I stumbled across pictures from the first time I met William.  He was a couple weeks old, bald, had a huge nose, and looked nothing like he does today.  Its amazing how much a child changes in just 3 years.  Now William has a full head a blond hair, more energy than a bunny, and a small little button nose.  

Last week the crew was all in Big Sky enjoying the fresh powpow and beautiful weather. It was also William’s first time skiing.  From what I heard, he had a blast and “was the boss of his skis”.  Next year, we’ll have William, Sarah, and Luke at Big Sky- that’s a lot of kids- good thing we're bringing Nanny/Nurse Lisa with us!  Actually, the more I think about it, I’m bringing Nanny/Nurse Lisa with me everywhere. To the grocery store.  To the doctor’s office.  To the Zoo.  Everywhere-if she lets me, of course. 

The Birthday Boy!

Also, last weekend, my workout friend, Tracy, let me go shopping in her ‘secret room’- which is basically the bonus room filled with baby items!  It was like Christmas all over again!  Luke got so many great 2nd hand items, that I’m wondering if we need to move to a bigger house.  There are a few things in life that you don’t believe until you experience it yourself- like “college will be the best 4 years of your life” and “there is no need to freakout about your wedding”…this is one of those.  “Babies need a million thing”…now I know.  So, a huge thank you to Tracy!!!  Baby Luke is going to love all the items!!
Smocked JonJons and Dr. Brown's Bottles

Sooo many items!! and Nellie protecting them
On a side note, I would like to point out how amazing my hubby is.  On a weekly basis, he has to control my complete meltdowns, pick up all the house chores that I can’t do, gives me nightly foot rubs and on top of it works nonstop.  So thank you for being my better half!!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment