Friday, January 4, 2013

Christmas Excitement!


Hey Everyone!  Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!!  So many exciting things have happened since my last post, that I’m not quite sure where to start.  Lets start with the big one- HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I can't believe its 2013! Last time I checked, it was 2004 and I was graduating High School- where does time go?  Anyway, since I communicate best using bullet points here it goes:

·      * My sister is pregnant with Baby #2!!!  William is going to make the best big brother ever!!  I’ve enjoyed watching Ann’s life change/adapt after William was born and I can’t wait to see how she balances two kids!  I’m sure she’ll do an excellent job and I hope the baby is a girl this time!! Jane makes an excellent middle name…just sayin’.

·      * I’m pregnant!! I’m about 2 weeks behind Ann and am due early July- same as Princess Kate Middleton and Kim K (I’ve got a famous due date!).  Scott and I are overly excited!!  Although I almost think his mother, Lisa, is even more excited than us.  We videoed our big reveal to our parents during thanksgiving and Lisa’s reaction is priceless! I can’t wait to one-day show the kid. I havn’t been sick at all, just tired, which is an excellent excuse to not do house work! Haha.  I heard that if you don’t get morning sickness it’s a boy…true? No idea…guess we’ll find out.  In about a month we’ll know the sex! Of course I want a girl and Scott wants a boy- but if it’s a boy, id rather he be born first. So either way, it’s a win/win situation!!   I’ll keep everyone posted!
8 weeks on the left, 13 weeks on the right


·     *  Since Scott would never brag about himself, I have to.  His residency research project got selected to be presented at some big conference in San Diego- which means vacay!!! He works his butt off and deserves the recognition!  I’m so proud of him!

·      * We went on a wonderful 7-day Christmas Cruise to the Caribbean!!  It left out of Miami and went to St. Martin, St. John, and St. Kitts.   We had a blast with all 19 family members on the Celebrity Reflection and enjoyed seeing the new youngens in the family!!  To say the weather was perfect is and understatement- I’m still trying to get over the fact of how cold Birmingham was when we got home.  Here are a few pics!


Leaving Miami!



My niece Olivia and William playing 


 
William's first trip to Senior Frogs


Santa and his elfs with William

William getting fed grapes at the beach


Typical night during dinner- William and Andrew playing on the iPad

Baby monkey!




attempting to ride Andrew like a horse

He cleans up pretty good

Cousins Lauren and baby Elliot!  

The Piela Family!



·      * We’re heading off to Miami, baby, for the BCS Championship!!  Well, actually I’m not going to the game- just tailgating and then shopping, but Scott and all the boys are going to the game.  The Tampa folks have organized a big tailgate with everyone and I’m in charge of the Dreamland BBQ sauce- probably the most important job. Hahaha.  I’ll be posting pics of all the fun and I can’t wait for the warm weather!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment