Saturday, March 9, 2013

Another 3-day weekend!


Happy Weekend Everyone!!

This week was full of fun…well kind of- If work didn’t get in the way.  On Monday we had a team meeting.  I won a chia pet- the kind that you water and grass grows for hair…super cool!  Actually, Paul and I traded, he got food. Of course the preggers girl wants the food more than a chia pet.  Sadly, the chia pet was the highlight of the week- now you know what we’re dealing with.

On Friday was my 22-week appointment.  Thankfully everything still looks good with Baby Luke.  He had the hiccups when the doctor did the Doppler.  I couldn’t feel them, but its pretty cute to listen to.   He is measuring as if he was a week older- which makes me thing he’ll come a bit early…if we’re lucky!

Scott is out enjoying this beautiful weather at Oak Mountain State Park with the boys.  This is his first round of the season…we’ll see how many balls he lost. Haha.  I took Nellie to the park 3 days in a row, while attempting to run the loop.  It’s more of a jog/waddle. I keep wondering if I look preggers or if I look like a girl with a big belly.  Either way, I have a new appreciation for the moms that run during the entire pregnancy.  I mean, how do they do it?  When I run, my belly goes up and down and all I can think about is Luke bumping his head on my rib bone. (Is that even possible?) I also have to flex my abs the entire time to keep my posture normal.  Its hard work!!

Anyway, hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and enjoys the first glimpse of spring!  I leave you with a picture of William at his Bday party last weekend, playing in the bounce house.  

Big 3 year old bouncing away!!



No comments:

Post a Comment