Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Tampa Trip

I have been dying to tell all 5 of my followers about our wonderful trip to Tampa last week!  After our flight got in, we planned to meet up with Lord Ankit and a few other coworkers and have dinner; unfortunately, the plans were cancelled because poor William had to make a trip to the ER.  He fell off the playground and busted his lip open and needed stitches to close it back up.  William is a pretty smart kid, he can say his ABCs and count to 10 in English and Spanish.  A kid this smart doesn’t just fall off the playground.  My theory is that some punk bully kid pushed him off-maybe he is jealous of William’s look-a-like hair cut to Lloyd Christmas, maybe William get all the girls, or maybe he wants William’s cheep Target shoes…naaa that’s impossible.  Either way, William busted his lip-the cutest busted lip I’ve ever seen.



Same hair cut- differnt color.


Here is William with his Michael Jackson arm band. 




Last weekend we also went to a Derby Party Luncheon with mom and dad after a golf game, hung out with Ann & John, played some video game where you’re the controller, and experienced out first water main break.  It was a pretty chill weekend, but it was nice to see the family.


This week I’m working in the lovely town of Greenville, AL and I brought Nellie for entertainment.  Brining a dog on the road is not an easy thing, especially when you’re dog is 65 pounds of black fur, love, and way too much energy.  This town has no gym and no park.  Is that even possible?  Yes, its possible…the only gym is a beat up old YMCA which is not acceptable (think nasty dirty) and the park is an RV park.  I decided to test my luck with a run at the RV park.  My luck ran out- the park closes at 5:30-so the ranger guy had to hunt me down in a golf cart to tell me I had to move my car.  So, I moved the car and kept running…only to realize that there is less than 1 mile of road and the bug are eating me alive. I decided to cut my losses and buy bug spray for tomorrow.  Thankfully, my awesome coworker, Hercules, emailed me workouts I can do without a gym.  So a big shout out to him-THANKS!! You can check him out at http://www.herculesendurance.com/ 

This weekend will be full of packing, shopping, and planning! Oh, and Scott will be competing in the Iron Tribe Tribal Wars!! He got asked to be part of this really good team-I’m not on a team, no one wanted me- but next year my goal is to compete and Rx the workout!!

No comments:

Post a Comment