Thursday, May 17, 2012

Happy Day!

There are so many exciting things happening soon, that I’m not sure where to start!  First, a HUGE congratulations to my smarty pants husband on his graduation!! Now I can officially say I’m married to a doctor (well, kinda). I’ve successfully disguise a vacation as his graduation gift and a 2nd honeymoon!  Pretty creative, right? That means today is my last day of work for 3 weeks!! 

I’ve decided that every vacation will be a numbered honeymoon.  This way I won’t feel guilty taking the time off work and spending the little bit of extra money to make it special.  Our 3rd honeymoon is already planned as a Christmas cruise, and the 4th will be going to Hawaii.  Maybe when we tell the check-in desk that we are ‘honeymooners’ we’ll get upgraded?  Not sure if it’ll work…but totally worth a try!

In other exciting news, I just discovered a new Pandora Station called Rap Strength Training.  I jammed to it all day in the office.  My coworkers are just finding out my secret love for dirty rap music.  I can’t hide my true thug colors anymore.

Not sure if this is exciting news, but my entire body is hurts.  I didn’t even know you could be sore in some parts.  I guess the good part is at least I can feel that the workouts I’m doing are making a difference.

The last exciting news is that I have a new follower, LARA, my dearest friend that lives in NYC.  She eats veggies using a juicing machine, rowed for U of Alabama, is cooler than all of us, and is my shortest friend.   As most of you know, I have minimum height requirement.  I get uncomfortable around anyone shorter than 5 feet- if shorter, you must wear heals.  Don’t get upset short people, its not you, its me- its my own insecurity.  So a big shout out to Lara- I miss you and can’t wait to see you at a football game!!

This will be my last post until I come back from the vacation-not that any of y’all will even notice other than Beth.  And the only reason Beth notices is because she is my only real blogger friend.  Her blog is totally legit-even has a fancy background and she posts pinterest pictures.  Can’t wait to post pictures of our trip- lets hope I don’t break Ann’s fancy camera!!!

2 comments:

  1. Janie, I'm jealous - where do I get a ticket to ride the Ferris wheel - Camden (ha, ha)? Have fun on Honeymoon #2. Miss you! Gabe

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I may not be a fellow blogger but I read your blogs pretty regularly so I think that brings your follower count up to 7!!! I mean that makes you kind of a big deal right? Just sayin....

    ReplyDelete