Monday, July 23, 2012

Another Apology




Ahh …yesss. I know, I know, I owe y’all another apology for the lack of a blog post. My regrets, truly.  You would think I am the only person to blame for slacking off….however, in true Jorgenson fashion, I am never at fault, so I’m going to list all others who are at fault:
1. Scott. Ever since he graduated, he has been studying nonstop for the NAPLEX and law exam. Thankfully, he passed them and is now a licensed pharmacist!! Since he was studying nonstop, the house was a bit quiet. Also, I figure that now since I'm married, I need to stop blaming my Mom for everything, so Scott, naturally, is the next in line.  I should also welcome Scott to the real world- full of computers, bosses, short lunches, and 280 traffic at 5pm.  His 1st office consists of a cubical with 2 computer monitors and a lifetime of work.
2. Dr. Kirchner for operating on my foot. Its been a month and 4 days The foot is healing well, thank you. And I have a new appreciation for people with disabilities (minus those with dyslexia).
ouch
    3. My boss. I’ve been busy at work. You might want to reread what I just wrote because I’ll probably never write it again.
    4. The lack of crossfit combined with Scott starting the Transformation Challenge. When I don’t work out, I'm not myself, thus, no blog. Today was my first day back to Iron Tribe, hopefully I'll be back to brand new in a few weeks! Scott started the transformation challenge last week. They are charting how much stronger he gets in 40 days and the winner get a prize. This means he has to eat 99% Paleo-so I’m in the kitchen (attempting) to cook. I’m going on about 50/50 that the meal is eatable.
    5. My best friend, Katie Pauley. I've been busy hosting her a couples shower a few weekends ago and her Bachelorette party in 2 weeks. We're going to Hotlanta for her party... TeeTay (Taylor Vinson) and I have spent the better part of the last couple months planning it. I don't know what it is, but I love everything about wedding. Scratch that, I love everything about a party, regardless of the occasion.

    Compliments of TeeTay
    I can’t really use William as an excuse. He has been doing so many cute things that I could have blogged about. Ann sent me tons of photos of him in their pool. I may or may not have spent all day looking at them. He is a little pool rat (aka future Olympic swimmer).
    Wet shirt + butt cut
    Look at that chubby tummy.  So full of sugar I want to eat him up!
    Well, I hope everyone has a wonderful week and I give you my word that I'll post more often!


    Most spoiled dog- sleeping in her bed of goose down and silk pillows

    No comments:

    Post a Comment