Tuesday, July 14, 2015

4 Month Birthday!

Hello - hello - can you hear me? It's me, George - I'm back!!  I greatly apologize for my big brother's last post.  I gave him permission, but I forgot how horrible he is at spelling and proof reading.  Please accept my apology - hopefully mom will get him writing classes soon. I've tried to teach him, but he won't listen to his y o u n g e r brother….

Back on topic….I'm 4 MONTHS OLD!!!!  My month was eventful! Started out with Father's Day, Grandma came to visit, Luke's 2nd Birthday party, and among all that- I GREW (which is no surprise)!! I come in at a whopping 17lbs 0.5oz and 25.2 inches long. I hate to go ahead and say this, but I have a sneaky feeling I'm going to be bigger than Luke soon.  He only eats carbs and sugar…so at the rate he is going, I'll be taller than him in about a year! But really, don't tell him, or then he might start eating his veggies.

Rolls on top of rolls. 
The first thing we did was celebrate Father's Day.  Since its my first, I learned that it means…It means go to church, then brunch, and then whatever daddy wants- which ended up being, taking a nap for 2 hours with me!! Pretty solid day. High five to you daddy!! You're the best!!!  For a gift, we got him a new speaker box for his home gym, golf shirts, and some golf balls.  #golfeverything #whatisgolf

Father's Day brunch at the club. 
Daddy took me shopping…
This store is weird- Mom's never taken me here.
Luke had a big 2nd birthday party at the park.  All his friends came and ran around the park like crazy people, then ate 10 gallons of ice cream.  It looked like fun, but I had more fun sleeping in my car seat.  The best part of it all is that Grandma came to visit!!!

See, look at Grandma- can't you tell she loves to hold me?
All of the cousins at the birthday party.
{Olivia, ME, William, Sarah, Harper, Luke)
Hi Luke! Nice blush! 

The neighbor girls, Lauren & Linlee, got Luke his first big boy bike!!

Right after my 4-month birthday, we celebrated the 4th of July!  It was amazing!!! We played at the pool, took a long nap, ate dinner at the club, and Luke even got to get his face panted (a firetruck, of course).  Next year Mom and Dad said we'll be old enough to stay awake for the fireworks!!

With mommy at the club's 4th party!
Look we have matching PJs!
{Luke isn't amused}

Besides from the daily eat, sleep, and play the passy game (Luke taught me it) sometimes I get to do special things- like take naps with Mimi.  As you can tell, napping is my favorite past time- but I also like bathing and when its a really really good day, I get two baths…mom likes to call these days TBO days (whatever that means)


See, Mimi loves to hold me too.
sometimes she'll even sing to me- you won't hear it on the radio. you're welcome


Homeboy got himself fixed up! 


TBO day

You know the saying...brothers who eat together, stay together

Well folks. Thats its for this month.  I forgot to mention I also got 4 shots at the doctors.  I cried for 5 seconds. Yea, I'm tough- you hear that ladies???

You'll hear from me again at my next bday month! I won't keep you waiting next month!

Love me, 
Gbaby

No comments:

Post a Comment